One day at a time...

I'm a wife, a mother, a sister, a daughter,and a friend. ~~~~~~~Our job as parents isnt to make our children conform to our standards, but to love and help them grow into their own person.~~~~~~~

Friday, December 23, 2005

2 days till christmas.

I've got almost everything wrapped.
I started feeling guilty about all the paper I was using, so I pulled out the huge pile of gift bags that I have. Reduce, Reuse, Recycle. (ok well I dont recycle. Ever seen Penn and Tellers Bullshit episode on recycling...?) Anyways.
Most of the kids stuff is done, Tommy had to go out and buy some tissue paper, so I'm not completely finished. My brothers present needs wrapped. and I didn't get my dad the home depot gift card.
Christmas is my favorite holiday.
when I was a kid it was my favorite holiday because We had a lot of family time, and I got lots of presents.
Now It is my favorite because I get to give presents to my kids, They are so exited when they open the gifts. And we still have a lot of family time. Christmas eve part with the family on my dads side. And then Christmas morning at my home with my kids, my fil and bil will be over. Then in the afternoon I will go and see my mother and brothers and sisters.

I didnt decorate as much this year. I didn't have the time or energy. Our house is crazy. It's a constant mess, I dont have time to throughly clean, just pick up daily. I have NO time to decorate. I have some garland up, and some misc christmas things up, and we managed to get the lights up outside. But we didn't get a tree. I want to buy a fake tree (i love real trees, but fake ones are easier) that already has the lights on it. I'm hoping to get one onsale after christmas. If not, I'll buy one next year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home