One day at a time...

I'm a wife, a mother, a sister, a daughter,and a friend. ~~~~~~~Our job as parents isnt to make our children conform to our standards, but to love and help them grow into their own person.~~~~~~~

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Would 4 kids be too many?

I've been neglecting my blog.
I've got 4 kids here during the day, I'm trying to keep things picked up, make food, do the work at home thing, and whew! I hardly have anytime left.
It is 8:52p.m. and all my kids are sleeping, and I should go to bed, BUT CSI is about to come on, so I wont.
Tommy and I were talking about having a 4th baby. Not now, but trying to concieve next Aug. And have a baby around spring of 2007. Nathan will be 1.5 years old. But since i've been baby sitting Alona I have been so exhausted. I dont know if I really want another baby (nathan is just 4.5 months) Or if I want to have my "4 kids."
I've been saying that were gunna have 4 kids for the past 5 years. So far we have 3. But isnt my life hard enough with 3? Dont I have enough love in my life? Aren't I happy? Will one more child really make me feel complete?
I don't know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home