One day at a time...

I'm a wife, a mother, a sister, a daughter,and a friend. ~~~~~~~Our job as parents isnt to make our children conform to our standards, but to love and help them grow into their own person.~~~~~~~

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

are well baby checks necessary???

my son is almost 6m old. He is due for a well baby check....
But I dont wanna go.
I usually only go to hear the nurse and doctor tell me how healthy my son is.
but I already know he's healthy....otherwise I would of called to make an appt for a "sick visit"
But I do enjoy hearing them say how healthy my homebirthed, unvaccinated baby is, Because with their logic he should be dead by now. (knock on wood)
If validation is all I'm getting from these "well baby" check ups. Then I think I want to quit going.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home