One day at a time...

I'm a wife, a mother, a sister, a daughter,and a friend. ~~~~~~~Our job as parents isnt to make our children conform to our standards, but to love and help them grow into their own person.~~~~~~~

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

98 Ford Contour

Okay so I couldn't change my picture.
Village photos hosts this image. and NOW when I try to upload more images, they say mine are too big. thats bullshit because the ones up now are the same size, anyone have any suggestions to a free photo hosting webiste that allows large photos...???


Another thing to bitch about.... Our cell phone was turned off. Apparently the SS Number the woman put in the system when we signed up for the phone wasn't the correct number. So I have to go down the the office with my SS card and get it fixed.... Pain in the ass.....


Hmmm... I'm exhausted, Nathan is taking a nap. I never get quiet time. Evelyn never naps, and Audrey has followed suit. and Now I'm just trying to keep them quiet so that Nathan stays asleep and I can do WHATEVER....-------->

So we got a new car. Okay well it isn't new, but it's new for us. 98 Ford Contour . I love it....


Well Nathan is sleeping and I think I'm gunna lay down and take a nap...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home