One day at a time...

I'm a wife, a mother, a sister, a daughter,and a friend. ~~~~~~~Our job as parents isnt to make our children conform to our standards, but to love and help them grow into their own person.~~~~~~~

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Sale at Walmart....

I hate walmart, not because of all of the reasons everyone does...
I hate walmart because i prefer to shop there.
I hate that it's the most convenient. One stop shopping.
I hate that sometimes they have the best deals on things.
I'd rather shop at target, I love target. and I'd rather go to winn-dixie, or a discount store.
But I dont because that is two stops. And they may not have something that I need, and it may not be the cheapest...
I prefer shopping other places because they have stuff that walmart doesn't carry. They toy selection at target and toysrus is so awesome, not that target has more, just different.

With all that said, I was in walmart tonight, and they had jewelry on sale. Not the fancy stuff in the glass cases, but necklaces, toe rings, anklets, packs of earrings, ALL on sale for 50 cents each... I bought like five dollars worth of jewelry. TOO good of a deal......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home