One day at a time...

I'm a wife, a mother, a sister, a daughter,and a friend. ~~~~~~~Our job as parents isnt to make our children conform to our standards, but to love and help them grow into their own person.~~~~~~~

Saturday, March 04, 2006

2 days left...

Okay In just 3 days I go back to work.
I have just Saturday and Sunday left with my children.
I'm scared, I'm regreting the fact that I decided to go to work.
but I committed to Kelly's and I am going to go.
Tommy didn't go to work two days this week, lucky for him he can go in tomorrow and make up one of the days, but that still means he is out one full day... that is ((( 9x8=72))) $72 dollars....
That makes me soooo angry.
But we got the move in date for the apartments... April 17th, so I need to work and make sure that we have income coming in, god knows that right now tommy isn't good for it.
I want him to find a job in the evenings or on saturday and sundays.... but he hasn't done that yet... I want him to be more motivated, and I want him to treat the kids with love and respect...

2 days left of being a Stay at Home mom.... Ill miss it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home