One day at a time...

I'm a wife, a mother, a sister, a daughter,and a friend. ~~~~~~~Our job as parents isnt to make our children conform to our standards, but to love and help them grow into their own person.~~~~~~~

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Xanga

how do you pronouce that??

I was planning on going there to blog... actually I created one already, but I was planning on leaving blogger and just blogging there, for a few reasons, let me share....

  1. they have smilies
  2. they network by city, they call it a metro, thats why I like myspace...
  3. they have more "skins" or page templates...
  4. they have webrings...
  5. xanga is a cooler word than blogger....

But I was just on xanga and the site stopped working.... I can't handle stupid crap like that!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home